Going through a transition or tough time? Struggling to make sense of what’s been happening? Sometimes it can feel like everything is wrong. And thinking that way can make us feel so stuck.
Life is challenging. But it doesn’t have to hurt excessively and for a long duration.
Therapy can help you get back to peace-of-mind.
I believe in the human drive to heal and be well. Helping you build self-compassion and healthy attachments is central to my work. I’m also trained in research-based therapies like EMDR, cognitive-behavioral and solution-focused so you can move beyond the “stuck” places.
Some specialties include:
- Adults experiencing depression/anxiety/grief.
- Fertility, pregnancy and post-partum mood disorders.
- Young-adult women coming-of-age.
- Trauma history.
- Adult Survivors of Oppression.
- Adult Survivors of Emotional Abuse/Physical Abuse/Sexual Abuse.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics/Addicts.
- Parenting challenges.
I am a licensed clinical social worker. Social workers provide the majority of mental health services in the U.S. I have a proven record of success helping kids and adults enjoy things and savor life.
I believe you can savor life too. Call or email me to set up an appointment.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: New York University
- Year Graduated: 2005
- License No. and State: 4241 Oregon
- Cost per session: $165-$185
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Private Pay Discounts Offered
Accepted Insurance Plans:
- Regence BlueCross and BlueShield
- Moda Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Many other health plans may partially reimburse